Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Work in progress--again

I set aside the misshapen bag for now--when the time feels right, I'll go back to it. Meanwhile, I'm making good progress on this white plarn bag (old-school Walmart bags with the black graphics, in case you're curious). This bag had been complete except for the handles, but in the end I decided that I just wasn't happy with it; so I ripped it back to its base (pictured above) and got back to work.

Funny thing is, this is the third time I've ripped it out and redone it. :) This time around, however, I have a pretty clear vision of where I'm going with it, so I'm optimistic that the final result will be something I'm satisfied with.

2 comments:

SEWphisticate said...

your larn bags always look so nice. i totally unerstand the frogging of work. i have a whole box of items in progress that just aren't working out..or i lost my vision for. keep us posted!

Deanna said...

Your bags look awesome! Any chance you have a pattern, or at least some tips for making the bottom? Thanks.