Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

White Plarn in Progress, Part 3

Almost done! Just needs a lining, a magnetic snap, and a big black button. I've been putting off the lining because I anticipate that it will be tricky to get a nice fit. Maybe I'll get to it today. I also need to find the vintage black button that I'd picked out of my mother's button box--it seems to have vanished on me. Maybe I'll just have to order another vintage button from Etsy. I'm trying to stay away from Etsy, however, as I could spend hours "supply shopping"; yesterday I spent waaaayy too long browsing vintage zippers. Oops!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've seen bags and clutches made from recycled bags, but never from recycled bags in the form of "plarn"...I am enthralled. Such a cool idea. The texture reminds me a bit of a raffia doormat. Very cool, I want to try it now!